Senior Financial Analyst needed
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: July 11, 2020
We have a new position for a Financial Analyst - Pricing in
Buffalo Grove, IL. Please take a look at the details below. If you
are interested, please send an updated resume to
Financial Pricing Analyst - Needed in Buffalo Grove, IL
Contract to hire
Salary: $28 - $35/hr. depending on experience
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide financial
leadership to the Customer Focus Team at a manufacturing site and
help drive financial performance improvement. Will have
responsibility for a variety of financial activities, including
product costing and pricing, sales and margin forecasting, analysis
of customer margins, costs, key balance sheet metrics and financial
- Proactively manage customer financial results, including margin
management and cost recovery.
- Responsible for more complex pricing, customer quoting,
potentially assisting with financial / variance analysis and BOM
- Assist with month end, entering journal entries
- Lead monthly customer sales and margin forecast process.
Prepare accurate monthly customer sales forecasts, and weekly
- Ensure pricing models are properly implemented and executed and
lead the customer re-pricing process for assigned customer(s).
- Possess a thorough understanding of customer contracts and
pricing models in place for assigned customers. Lead risk
mitigation and cost recovery initiatives for the customer and help
ensure pricing models are managed appropriately.
- Complete margin analysis and pro-forma customer financials
based on unit cost and price.
- Work with the Customer Director/Manager and Program Manager to
ensure proper implementation date of customer-approved pricing and
load into ERP system in accordance with corporate procedures.
- Work with the Customer Team to help ensure quoted margins and
costs are maintained and that the team understands what is driving
- Ensure proper accounting of customer financial results
including Sarbanes-Oxley implications.
- Support Corporate Collections and Program Manager on resolution
of past-due accounts receivables.
- Partner with regional / corporate cost accounting to help
ensure key Balance Sheet and P&L accounts are properly
- Bachelor's degree required, preferred focus in Accounting or
- Require at least one (3) year of related experience; prefer
three (3-5+) years of related experience.
- Intermediate + user of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups,
- Proficient with a larger ERP System such as JD Edwards or
Why Kelly--?Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and were here to help you do just that. At Kelly-- Finance
& Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities
at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs
that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit
right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It
all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about whats
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly, Glenview , Senior Financial Analyst needed, Accounting, Auditing , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!