Company: Illinois Tool Works Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Since its founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one
of the world's leading diversified manufacturers of specialized
industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses.
We place a high premium on the development of innovative
solutions-most of which are developed in tandem with our customers.
And we continue to ensure that our customers receive timely,
cost-effective service for the innovative products we provide.ITW's
differentiated business model is composed of a set of unique core
capabilities: our proprietary 80/20 business process, customer-back
innovation, and our well-known decentralized entrepreneurial
culture. These capabilities are unmistakably ITW-and key to our
longevity and strong performance.ITW's products and solutions are
at work all over the world, in deep-sea oil rigs, aerospace
technology, bridges and wind turbines, healthcare, the spaces in
which we live and work, the cars we drive, and the mobile devices
we rely on. We are never, whether we know it or not, more than a
few steps from an innovative ITW solution.Today, ITW (NYSE: ITW) is
a Fortune 200 company that employs nearly 43,000 people with
operations in 55 countries with headquarters in Glenview, IL.We are
conveniently located across from the Metra commuter rail, with
access to an on-site gym, caf-- and active employee resource
groups.The Senior Auditor performs professional internal auditing
work including performing financial, operational and compliance
audit projects as well as providing consulting services to the
organization's management and staff. The individual performs under
supervision with moderate latitude for initiative and independent
judgment.Department Overview:The Enterprise Audit Services (EAS)
team consists of 40 audit professionals based in Glenview, IL, the
United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Brazil who complete audits in teams
of 3-6 people each month.The EAS department's culture committee
engages employees on activities and world events related to:
Safety, Community, Diversity & Inclusion, Environment, Recognition,
and Mindfulness & Wellness.Things to get excited about:
- Domestic and International travel, including the ability for
leisure travel between audit weeks
- Generous benefits package including healthcare, 401k matching
program and paid time off
- Free access to a full gym on the ITW campus
- The ITW Foundation offers a 3-1 match program, paid volunteer
hours, sponsors the David Speer Academy in Chicago, IL and
- Flexibility regarding work from home options
- Dress for your day at the corporate officeResponsibilities:
- Performs initial risk assessment in the planning phase of the
audit, based on understanding of the financials and overall
business risks to determine audit approach.
- Completes audit procedures, including analyzing results,
identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence,
and documenting business unit processes and procedures.
- Reviews and evaluates the internal control environment and
develops specific analyses of strengths and weaknesses, along with
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, and prepares working
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and
recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being
- Communicates or assists in effectively communicating the
results of the audit and consulting projects via presentations and
- Informs audit lead of progress and/or difficulties encountered
during the audit.
- Mentors and review less experienced team members work
- Exhibits professional behavior in business setting and performs
related work as assigned.
- Maintains relationship with mentor.
- Travels domestically and internationally up to 40% (subject to
safe travel conditions given the current pandemic).
Keywords: Illinois Tool Works Inc., Glenview , Senior Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!