Company: Abt Electronics
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Abt Electronics is seeking a highly creative, skilled and
self-motivated videographer/editor to join our growing video
production department. - The primary goal of this junior position
is to help showcase our products through video, with tasks
including filming, lighting, audio recording and editing. - Are you
a detail-oriented productive person who likes to have fun in a
fast-paced work environment? - We'd like to hear from you!
Primary Tasks of this position:
- Light, record audio and film on-screen talent and product
- From a provided script, you will work with a presenter, acting
as director and camera operator capturing the appropriate
- Edit footage to create a clear and cohesive video that is
engaging, informative and concise.
- Assist on larger productions as gaffer/grip.
- 2-3 years of experience working in the field and in the studio
with audio/video recordings
- Solid reel/portfolio* showcasing compelling production and post
- Strong knowledge of lighting set-ups
- Troubleshooting ability to resolve technical issues -
- Technical proficiency in Davinci Resolve, Photoshop,
Illustrator and Audition; After Effects a plus
- Basic understanding of post production, color
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must exhibit flexibility under pressure and demonstrate ability
to produce results
- Ability to be a one person team, or become a team member
assisting on other projects.
- Ability to use sound recording equipment (shotgun mics,
lavalier mics). -
- Attention to detail is a must (check proper white balance,
notice a smudge on the product being filmed, notice unintended
- Able to accommodate unanticipated spikes in workload
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to be a collaborator in
a creative team
*Candidates will not be considered without a reel or portfolio of
Keywords: Abt Electronics, Glenview , Videographer/Editor, Advertising , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!