Company: Cleveland Clinic Lerner College Of Medicine
Posted on: April 4, 2021
American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA) Be a part of a
team dedicated to helping people build families! Fertility Centers
of Illinois is one of the nation's leading infertility treatment
practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services
in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years. At Fertility
Centers of Illinois, we believe that every person, every couple,
deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process.
Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients
every possible opportunity for successful family-building. Our goal
is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a
healthy pregnancy for our patients. Together, we make families
- Twelve (12) nationally and internationally recognized,
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other
practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing
professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical
psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation's first fertility practices to integrate
holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment.
- Every day of every year, Fertility Centers of Illinois brings
three (3) babies into the world! What if each day you could---?
- Make a difference in the lives of others.
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal.
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an
individual while contributing to an important mission. You can do
this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois! We are searching for
dynamic, passionate and entrepreneurial Executive Director to lead
our organization and continued growth in the Midwest region.-- This
is a full time, salaried paid position.-- The Executive Director
provides leadership, strategic direction and management to the
Practice in accordance with the Board's yearly budget, strategic
marketing and operations plan(s) for the Practice.-- This position
is responsible for the smooth and efficient day-to-day operations
of Fertility Centers of Illinois (FCI) including but not limited to
staffing, supervision, scheduling, and patient satisfaction. Also,
this position is responsible for enhancing and improving tangibly
the operational efficiency and operational controls of the Practice
including but not limited to process improvement, work flow, RN
clinical processes, systems implementation, MD work flow,
organizational dynamics, and managerial mentoring and professional
development. This position works collaboratively to facilitate
revenue growth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists in the development of an annual budget and is
responsible for achieving budgeted levels for revenue and
- Responsible for the oversight of marketing programs to grow the
assigned region and for ensuring that practice has appropriate and
up-to-date information on market environment to enable effective
responses to threats or opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring the Practice has an efficient and
effective infrastructure, including information systems, billing
and collection support and so forth, to support current operations
and planned growth.
- Responsible for ensuring that account receivables goals are met
- Assist with the oversight of the development of annual market
plan and budget.
- Assist as opportunity and circumstance permit in identifying
new opportunities for profitable expansion in the region.
- Oversee as required the recruitment, selection, retention,
training and supervision of practice personnel to ensure the
delivery of the highest quality services; to maximize profits, and
to minimize turnover.
- Oversee that there is compliance with all aspects of FCI's
Administrative Policies and Standard Procedures.
- Assist, support and manage as required, efforts to ensure that
the Practice operates in full and complete compliance with all
applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
- Responsible for controlling budgeted overhead and addressing
any inefficiencies of the practice.
- Maintains practice operations by initiating, coordinating, and
enforcing practice operational policies, procedures, and HIPAA &
- Oversees the maintenance and growth of the practice with regard
to facilities management, identification of new office space,
planning & development of new sites/buildings and assisting with
- Assists in evaluating and performing process improvement
efforts yielding better work flow, higher IVF throughput, and more
- Oversees and maintains the coordination, communication, and
overall operations among satellite offices in territory.
- Oversees and participates in risk management and
- Monitors scheduling and assignment of employee job
responsibilities and follows up on work results.
- Oversees and participates in the external audit process such as
laboratory, OR/PACU credentialing and licensure processes (e.g.
Joint Commission, AAAHC, CLIA, OSHA, etc.). Ensures compliance for
all offices within designated territory with all state and federal
- Conducts annual performance evaluations in accordance with
- Participates in the Quality Improvement Committee as
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Participates as required in negotiations between the Practice
and all vendors and service contractors to ensure the highest level
of return for the practice consistent with services rendered.
- Directs all ordering and distribution of all office and patient
services supplies. Requirements EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's degree in Business Administration or other relevant
- Minimum 10 years experience in healthcare industry required
with prior experience in running a comparable size
- Minimum 10 years Supervisory/Management experience with
experience in hiring, conflict resolution, financial
responsibilities such as preparing budgets, policy writing,
- Computer proficiency required.
- Strong financial background such as a background with
developing and maintaining budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a
multi-disciplinary team and build and maintain effective working
- Demonstrated expertise in continuous quality improvement,
customer service, and team building.
- Strong customer service and results orientation; highly
responsive to requests.
- Proven ability to build and maintain highly effective
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and
maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent managerial, interpersonal and organizational
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality. The
Fertility Centers of Illinois offers:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative
difference in people's lives!
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K, STD, LTD,
life insurance and vision coverage--for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees. Fertility
Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service
that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of
Social Security (SSA). All offers of employment with Fertility
Centers of Illinois are contingent upon the background check, drug
screen and reference check process. Job Information
- Job ID: 56363584
- Position Title: Executive Director
- Company Name: Fertility Centers of Illinois
- Job Function: Practice Manager
- Job Type: Full-Time View your connections at Fertility Centers
of Illinois LinkedIn East Holly Avenue, Box 56 Pitman, NJ
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic Lerner College Of Medicine, Glenview , Executive Director, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!