Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: IT ManagerLocation: Glenview, ILType:
PermanentJob #: KC97158422Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd
party candidates. Position Information: We have an opening
available for an IT Manager. Responsibilities:
- Works with Segment IT Leaders to prioritize development or
significant modification of Enterprise IT Frameworks, based on
common areas of interest or challenges for IT leaders across
- Develops framework outline, content, tools, templates, and
solutions, as appropriate, working with Division IT leaders and
other knowledgeable resources, and performing independent
- Communicates framework strategies and standards to businesses,
in partnership with Segment IT Leaders
- Maintains current knowledge of business technology and general
IT trends, especially those applicable to manufacturing and
industrial service operations for the purpose of future Framework
development, strategy, and general education
- Plans, develops and hosts IT Webinars on a regular basis to
educate enterprise IT Leaders and their teams on new or modified IT
Frameworks, new products or solutions from strategic partners,
proven IT practices, and emerging technology trends of broad
interest; identifies and coordinates other opportunities for
education, training, or knowledge-sharing among IT leaders and
- Develops and maintains relationships with the broad group of IT
leaders across to develop effective programs and services, enable
collaboration and networking, and offer relevant consultation in
coordination with Segment IT Leaders
- Partners with the Enterprise IT Vendor Management team on the
development of new strategic programs, leading the definition of
requirements and advising on how vendor solutions and services
could add value to businesses
- As applicable, selects and manages external resources working
in the Enterprise IT Frameworks area; manages related vendor
relationships; mentors staff assisting with Frameworks
- Promotes and facilitates collaboration through online IT
communities and eventsRequirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business or related field required.
- 8+ years of experience working in Information Technology at a
manufacturing company. Must have had leadership responsibility for
all aspects of IT, including strategy/planning, applications,
infrastructure and operations, service desk, etc. in a mid-sized
manufacturing or industrial business. Multiple employer experience
in IT leadership roles is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with ERP systems including
implementation and post-production support.
- Committed to practicality, simplicity, and cost effectiveness
in solving problems and implementing solutions as a thought leader
in mid-sized businesses.
- Demonstrates the business acumen and technical insight to
identify how emerging trends and technologies might add value to
businesses, allowing him/her to bring credible ideas forward for
new programs or frameworks.
- Exhibits leadership and people skills to influence and motivate
within a highly matrixed and multi-cultural organization, and to
promote constructive relationships among business leaders and IT
leaders at Corporate and in the businesses. Has a strong desire to
mentor and develop others.
- Highly capable of framing new or unfamiliar concepts
effectively for a diverse group of business and technical leaders,
actively seeking and refining ideas with input, and building
consensus to form a shared vision for action.
- Has a strong command of verbal and written English and
demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively through formal
and informal channels.
- Project management skills and proven track record of leading
broad-based enterprise initiatives.
- M&A experience preferred.Additional Information:Candidates
may need to pass a drug and/or background check. Send your resume
to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com to get a quick response from one of our
onsite recruiters: COVID-19 Update:Thank you for your interest in a
career with IGNW a CDW Company. We are committed to maintaining a
workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety,
health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all
U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The
only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required
medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW. To
view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs
CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions
provider to business, government, education and healthcare
customers announced it has acquired IGNW! IGNW provides digital
velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development
services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW
provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including
hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and
Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator
Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year. WHY
IGNW? So many reasons:
- The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here.
- IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across
the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here.
- IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing
remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current
contractors. Check it out here!
- We are proud to foster a great team working environment and
offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages
including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k
Keywords: IGNW, Glenview , IT Manager, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!