Sr Manager, Sales Training
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
The Senior Manager is responsible for supporting the sales training
function within Horizon's commercial organization. This position
will be responsible for leading new hire training curriculums,
supporting advanced sales training programs, workshop development,
as well as support enterprise-wide training initiatives. The role
will require ability to strategically partner with cross-functional
teams and field-based trainers to identify training priorities and
gaps, propose innovative training solutions, and deploy high impact
training. The Senior Manager will work closely to collaborate on
various projects with several cross-functional teams including
marketing, medical affairs, market access, patient services, site
of care, analytics, compliance, and other internal home office
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead the on-boarding process and facilitation of New Hire Sales
Training Sales for new field personnel.
- Support enterprise-wide training initiatives and programs such
as Advanced Sales Training program.
- Assist in the development and facilitation od training
workshops for large scale meetings such as National Sales
- Partner with the field-based training program to identify
training needs, organize local trainings, and provide a forum to
share information/communication to the sales team.
- Assist in creating and delivering instructor led training
programs supporting product, disease state, clinical, selling
skills, market access, and business acumen.
- Develop and update training content as needed.
- Conduct Field Coaching Rides to support the sales organization
- Partner with marketing colleagues to assist in creation and
launch of new materials/resources for field personnel.
- Collaborate with team and cross-functional partners on meeting
- Manage and ensure required training materials/content are
successfully processed through the Promotional Review
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical
- Previous experience in specialty disease category
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales training (headquarter or
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple
demands with a high level of initiative and independence
- Ability and willingness to conduct field travel, as well as to
travel to sales meetings, etc. including some overnight and weekend
commitments (> 25%) required.
- Experience in content development and instructional design a
- Experience working with learning management systems (LMS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the
U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson
(currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). "Fully
vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the
Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide
medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Glenview , Sr Manager, Sales Training, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!