Sr. Director, Exclusive Brand and Global Sourcing - Open to Remote
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are currently searching for a Sr. Director of Exclusive Brand
and Global Sourcing to lead the strategic direction and growth of
Envoy Solutions exclusive brands as well as develop global sourcing
capabilities that align with our long-term vision. This role will
require strong leadership background with proven communication,
brand development, global sourcing, procurement, financial,
analytical and negotiation skills. Reporting to the SVP of Category
for Envoy Solutions, this high profile, high impact position will
lead a small team directly and informally influence the greater
Category Management and Marketing teams in regards to Exclusive
Brand and Global Sourcing. The role will interface with the
Category/Product Management team regularly to provide direction and
consistency on the brand. Additionally, the role will lead the
development and application of global sourcing capabilities
cross-functionally across the Category Management teams. Through
key initiatives, the role will conduct market analysis, conduct
sourcing/RFPs, lead negotiations and strategic sourcing. The role
will also be accountable for implementation and tracking of
In addition to the global sourcing functions, the role will be the
primary point of contact for the development of our exclusive brand
across all categories. This includes management and expansion on
our five-year plan towards strategic growth in exclusive brands as
well as leading voice internally with executive leadership team and
sales leadership on exclusive brand.
The Sr. Director of Exclusive Brand and Global Sourcing will
interface with suppliers, Category Management team, Marketing team,
Commercial leadership team, sales leadership, GMs, and executive
leadership team. The role will be measured on exclusive brand
development and sales/margin performance as well as KPIs relative
to cost saving, quality/innovation delivery and timing of
Lead Exclusive Brand across Envoy Solutions
- Owner of Exclusive Brand strategy and direction across Envoy
Solutions including trademark registration, and brand
- Centralized communication on all Exclusive Brand within Envoy
Solutions including development of five-year plan, leadership
update and KPIs on Exclusive Brand sales and margin
- Liaison and influencer across the Envoy Solutions Category
Management team on Exclusive Brand decisions, sourcing and
- Curate an assortment across categories of Envoy Solutions
products aimed at solutions for stocking (and/or offering) across
Lead Development of Global Sourcing Practice
- Develop best practices for strategic sourcing including a
roadmap with Category Management leadership for short, mid and
- Review current importing partners and consolidate partners with
a long-term intent to develop direct importing
- Develop best practice in baseline and RFP development.
- Build templated approach for sourcing activities and matrix to
evaluate supplier submissions.
- Refine supplier agreement templates & Develop KPI tracking for
Lead Strategic Sourcing Key Projects
- Through assignment in high impact priorities, co-lead the
sourcing efforts with the Category Management owner by category or
sub-category with intent of delivering a multi-year award with cost
savings and strong product positioning.
- Includes project definition, management and engagement with
Category and Sales owners.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and at least 15 years of
experience working in private label management, global sourcing,
procurement or supply chain management.
- 10+ years' experience in strategic sourcing and
- 5 years' experience in project management.
- 3 years' experience in business intelligence /
- Demonstrated experience in high impact supplier
- Experience with private brand a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft applications experience with reporting tool
- Strong communication skills across all levels of
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to present findings to leadership and implement
findings across cross-functional peer groups.
This position offers a competitive starting salary and
comprehensive benefits program.
Keywords: RPMGlobal, Glenview , Sr. Director, Exclusive Brand and Global Sourcing - Open to Remote, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!