Manager, Market Research - TEPEZZA
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
Core duties and responsibilities will involve directing and
managing the development, execution, and analysis of market
research projects for pharmaceutical products. This will include
questionnaire development, fieldwork/data collection management,
and report writing. Experience with syndicated and custom and
qualitative and quantitative projects is desired. The ability to
guide marketers and the company to understand why they are doing
what they are doing as well as understand how their customers or
their prospects perceive them and their competitors, and why they
have those perceptions. Reporting to the Associate Director, Market
Research, applicant will serve as the day-to-day contact with
market research vendors on contractual, billing, and overall
partnership matters. This position includes partnering with the
Associate Director, Market Research in evaluating critical project
decisions, providing actionable recommendations and communicating
conclusions to appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Develop deep understanding of Thyroid Eye Disease, products,
patients, channel, and payers.
- Support and guide the market research projects associated with
the Ophthalmology Business Unit.
- Align and execute Marketing Research plans in partnership with
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to ensure business
issues are translated into specific research questions with clear
- Identify research design and/or secondary data analysis that is
appropriate to address business issues; interpret research findings
and synthesize into actionable business insights and
- Assess vendor research designs to answer core business
questions and maximize value.
- Distil data from primary and secondary information sources to
drive business decisions.
- Demonstrate agility in managing multiple priorities and
projects in a complex environment.
- Design and analyze research in conjunction with appropriate
- Develop socialization plan and workshops as necessary to create
actions from the research work.
- Consult with commercial analytics to enhance performance
reporting and to provide integrated insights.
- Contributes to the enhancement of the Market Research function
and functional infrastructure.
- Manages project-related budgets.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's in a field with a strong
research or business emphasis
- 4+ years primary market research experience (in the
pharmaceutical/health industry is a plus)
- Strong understanding of market research principles
- Strong survey methodologist skills in designing and writing
surveys with experience in multiple qualitative interview
activities (i.e. telephone, face-to-face, focus group live or web
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Requires approximately 25% travel, including some overnight
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the
U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson
(currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). "Fully
vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the
Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide
medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Glenview , Manager, Market Research - TEPEZZA, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!