Lead Product Management & Development
Posted on: September 25, 2022
As Lead Product Marketing Manager for DIRECTV STREAM, you will
be a key player in developing key product features and optimizing
costs for the business. This position gives you the opportunity to
leverage your knowledge of the streaming video industry, and to
contribute to the development of DIRECTV objectives and principles
in creative and effective ways. You will help determine and refine
the product strategy by overseeing feature performance, customer
satisfaction, market share, penetration, and profitability.
- Working cross-functionally with Engineering, Supply Chain, IT,
Legal, and Marketing to conceptualize, scope, prioritize, and
launch product features to improve DIRECTV STREAM competitiveness
in the video streaming space.
- Optimizing supply-chain related processes and costs
- Effectively communicating complex ideas and/or problems with
appropriate recommendations for effective decisioning making.
- 1 to 5 years of experience with technology or video-product
- Previous experience leading a cross-functional organization in
executing product features from ideation to market delivery.
- Must be comfortable synthesizing and conveying the value of new
and emerging products, technologies, or applications to senior
level management and across a diverse product team.
- Strong analytical and fact-based decision-making skills.
- Must possess both outstanding written and presentation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing,
Engineering or Computer Science.
- Passion for building cool stuff! We offer:
- Competitive pay: base salary plus bonus
- Excellent benefits: 401k, tuition reimbursement, paid time off,
medical/dental, and more!
- Ability to work virtually
- A fun, fast-paced work environment This position is subject to
the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional
information. This position can earn between $144,500-$192,600. Not
to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV
offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid
time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few.
There is a lot to be excited about around here. This is a remote
position that can be located anywhere in the United States.
#LI-Remote Ready to join our team? Apply todayJob Posting: Sep 16,
2022, 1:37:29 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager
Keywords: DIRECTV, Glenview , Lead Product Management & Development, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!