PMO Program Manager - Transformation
Company: North American
Posted on: November 16, 2022
The PMO Program Manager for Transformation will be a senior member
of Envoy Solution's Business Transformation Office (BTO). The role
will be responsible for managing and ensuring the successful
implementation of a portfolio of strategic transformation
* Regional and/or national network optimization projects which may
include facility consolidations, investment analysis for new
facilities and the transfer of work between facilities.
* Implementation of critical technology initiatives within the Core
Technology Platform. These technology initiatives will include
projects in sales operations, online commerce, transportation
* Developing and ensuring appropriate frameworks to track and
monitor results for the overall portfolio of transformation
* 25% Travel Required.
Note: This is a REMOTE position with travel required based on
Enable / Drive
* Manage portfolio of cross-functional and strategic functional
projects within established scope, schedule, and budget.
* Collaboration with project leads and project managers to ensure
the creation of plans and schedules to achieve the business
* Maintain project schedules, delegating tasks, identifying
dependencies, and driving awareness and crisp execution against
major due dates.
* Act as a peer resource and coach for project management team
members to ensure success of projects while maintaining customer
* Provides dedicated support for transformation programs managing
progress to milestones, refining business case assumptions as
necessary and providing updates to stakeholders (e.g. Steer Co as
* Effectively lead project managers while building positive
professional relationships with stakeholders.
* Partners with Executive Sponsors, project managers and project
leads to define project objectives, requirements, and assumptions
necessary to structure a project or activity.
Track / Communicate
* Plan, schedule, and control portfolio of projects to achieve
* Develop and document high-level strategies for accomplishing
specific program and project objectives.
* Communicates verbally and in writing with various audiences,
including executive management.
* Develop analytical frameworks to communicate progress aligned to
company's strategy. Enabling communication to executive leadership,
stakeholders and across the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelors' Degree from an accredited institution.
* At least 7 years of relevant and successful program and project
management experience in a high-change environment.
* Knowledge of program and project management best practices.
* Thorough understanding of business processes, finance, supply
chain, operations and human resource.
* Knowledge of roadmap tracking and reporting.
* Excellent verbal, written and visual communication and
* Strong decision-making ability.
* Highly organized, exceptional time management and task
* Proficient in project management software & tools Microsoft
Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
* Comfortable with ambiguity and able to play the role of an
effective change agent.
* Analytical thinker with an aptitude for linking the why and the
This position offers a competitive starting salary and
comprehensive benefits program.
Keywords: North American, Glenview , PMO Program Manager - Transformation, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!