Manager, Patient Services Training
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
The Manager, Patient Services Training is responsible for
supporting the training function within Horizon's Patient Services
organization. This position is primarily responsible for designing
and delivering training for the Patients Services and Site of Care
teams. The position will establish regular communication
touchpoints with various field teams to share pertinent updates
related to patient services and site of care. The role will
collaborate with Market Access, Marketing, and Sales teams to
identify training needs and assist in creating new materials to
support the field teams. The role will lead content development and
facilitate related training(s) at various events including POA and
National Sales Meetings.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Identify training and development needs for the Patient
Services function and propose innovative ideas for advanced
- Design and facilitate instructor-led and/or virtual training
programs supporting all field teams
- Organize the on-boarding process and Initial Training Classes
for new team members
- Create new training content related to reimbursement, Market
Access, Buy and Bill, Sites of Care, to boost the business acumen
of field teams
- Develop and update training content as needed
- Partner with marketing colleagues to assist in the creation and
launch of new materials/resources for field personnel.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create and facilitate
training for internal meetings and events.
- Manage and ensure required training materials/content are
successfully processed through the Promotional Review
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical
- Previous experience in Patient Services preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in training (headquarter or
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple
demands with a high level of initiative and independence
- Ability and willingness to conduct field travel, as well as to
travel to sales meetings, etc. including some overnight and weekend
commitments (> 25%) required.
- Experience in content development and instructional design is a
- Experience working with learning management systems (LMS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Glenview , Manager, Patient Services Training, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!