Social Media Manager
Company: Artech LLC
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
You bring the motivation, teamwork, and integrity and we ll provide
the collaborative culture, professional development, and respect
you deserve. And if you re good at what you do, you ll have a
career at Wespath Benefits and Investments. Join our team in
Communications and, if you d like, teams such as our DEI Council,
Green Team on environmental sustainability, or our Change
Management team and make an impact through your work!
Wespath, recognized as a 2017-2022 Chicago s Best and Brightest
Companies to Work For and a 2018-2022 National Best and Brightest
Companies to Work For , has an opportunity for a social media
manager that supports Wespath s social media strategy, developing
creative ways to promote our brands, driving awareness and
engagement with key stakeholders. Creates and maintains a strong
social media presence for the organization. Stays current on social
media trends and platforms and ensures the organization is
leveraging the most meaningful platforms to reach key audiences.
Partners with the Communication department and across the
organization to educate on social media strategy and to uncover
potential stories and content. Grows followers and engagement
across platforms in support of Wespath s organizational
More specifically, as a social media manager you will have the
- Research audience preferences and current trends in social
- Design and implement social media strategy aligned with and in
support of Wespath s organizational goals.
- Set specific social media objectives, establish and maintain
editorial calendar, and report on progress towards
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily
(e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).Partner with web
content manager to review search engine optimization and web
traffic metrics and refine and adapt social media content as needed
to drive increased web traffic.
- Collaborate with Communications content managers, designers,
and key leaders in other departments to uncover potential social
media content opportunities and to determine appropriate visuals
that translate to social platforms.
- Monitor social platforms to manage the brand by driving
response communications. Communicate with followers and respond to
queries in a timely manner in line with the Wespath Social Media
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g., Facebook timeline
cover, profile pictures and blog layout.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop greater brand
awareness of Wespath.
- Stay current with current technologies and trends in social
media, including new platforms.
- Drive education strategy on social media across the
organization, including providing content managers and designers
with resources and tools to better drive content and
- Manage social media ambassador program.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- 7+ years experience as a marketing or communication
professional in a corporate position or similar
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in content
- Expert copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and
video).In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google
- Proven work experience as a social media manager.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Experience within financial services, banking, investments, or
pension and benefits consulting
Keywords: Artech LLC, Glenview , Social Media Manager, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!