Company: Addus Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
JourneyCare -is the largest provider of supportive, palliative
and hospice care in Illinois. JourneyCare serves patients and their
families each day with an unmatched depth and breadth of expertise,
experience, and services, providing exceptional care for each
person, and support for those who love them, at every stage of the
We are privileged to provide end-of-life care and are dedicated to
doing "whatever it takes, when it matters most." We are a caring
organization whose first responsibility is to do the right thing in
serving and caring for our patients. We value our team, treating
them fairly and with respect while holding them accountable for
performing their duties and providing exceptional patient care. We
are committed to our staff, focusing on growth, innovation, and
continued learning so that you can provide the best care to our
patients and families.
What We offer:
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D,
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match
- Generous time off accruals
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program -
- Merit Increases
- Employee Discount Programs
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
OFFICE LOCATION: Glenview
What You'll Do:
- Handles high-level employee questions related to employee
benefits, policies, and procedures questions, escalating to
Regional and Corporate HR support teams when appropriate.
- Communicates and supports HR related items such as benefits
updates, payroll, and policy changes, etc.
- Monitors competitor's wages, salary and benefit structures and
makes recommendations to the HR Director for compensation
- Supports HR Generalist with payroll on a weekly basis by
reviewing timecards and answering payroll questions, as
- Provides branch management with recommendations regarding
employee relations issues, assists in documenting counseling
records, and participates as needed in disciplinary counseling
sessions and terminations with the supervisor as needed.
- Assist employees and managers in the Coordination of FMLA/LOA,
STD/LTD, workers compensation claims, and unemployment
- Manages the HR Coordinator to ensure all employee records are
ACHC audit-ready, accurate and up to date including but not limited
to employee personal and medical files, performance reviews,
competencies, TB Tests, CPR, I-9s, etc.
- Ensures HR Director is up to date on all branch related HR
issues including but not limited to employee relations, leaves,
file maintenance and audits, etc.
- Five or more years of human resources administrative experience
or equivalent education/certification such as a Bachelor's
- -Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in
- Knowledge of employment law and regulatory compliance.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Prioritizes tasks and manages time with strong multi-tasking
- Valid driver's license with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state requirements.
TEXT 2838 to 847-416-8078 to APPLY!!
Keywords: Addus Healthcare, Glenview , HR Manager, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!