Staff Development Manager
Company: Vi Living
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's
100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate
your career with Vi. What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Staff Development Manager
Responsible for all aspects of the staff development plan to ensure
compliance with the following: regulatory standards, documentation
requirements, and the training and development of direct care
staff. The Staff Development Manager identifies, prepares, presents
and/or arranges presenter(s) and evaluates/documents the training
and development programs that are needed for the community.
Performs other duties as assigned. This is a safety sensitive
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner through
interactions with others.
- Uses discretion in handling confidential information,
incorporating all Federal, State and local privacy and
- Uses a resident and customer-focused approach to problem
solving and goal setting.
- Must possess knowledge of regulatory compliance and Continuing
Care Retirement Community operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to
interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments
and employees in a team-oriented environment.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of older adults and enjoy
working with a senior population. Education and Experience:
- Education: Graduation from a School of Nursing for Registered
Nurses is required.
- Work Experience: Previous experience in staff development or
program development is preferred. 3-5 years of experience working
with the geriatric population is required.
- Licensure / Certification, where required: Current State
Licensure in the state where practicing is required. Current CPR
and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certifications are
required. Current First Aid certification is required or must be
willing and able to become First Aid certified. Create your own
story. Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care
retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine
warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family
that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff
and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a
fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it
alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the
Vi story. How will your story unfold? Bring life to your career
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals
with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity Keyword Tags:
Senior Living, Healthcare, Nursing Home, Hospice, Assisted Living
Compensation: $84000 - $105000 / yearLocation Address2500 Indigo
Lane, Glenview, Illinois 60026
Keywords: Vi Living, Glenview , Staff Development Manager, Executive , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...