Registered Nurse Nights
Company: Vi Living
Posted on: May 7, 2022
This position is eligible for a $2500 Sign-On Bonus!
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's
100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate
your Nursing career with Vi.
*What We Offer:*
* Competitive pay
* Exceptional benefits
* Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
* 401k with company match
* Paid maternity and paternity benefits
* Award-winning training and development
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Luxury work environment
* Meaningful and rewarding work
*Registered Nurse - RN*
As an RN you will be responsible for providing superior care to
assigned residents, to include assessment, diagnosis, outcome
identification, planning, implementation, evaluation of
administered treatments and quality assurance / performance
improvement activities. This essential role also involves the
supervision of several talented staff members as well as
establishing relationships with the resident, family and other
members of the health care team.
* Qualified applicants are required to be graduates from an
accredited school of nursing. - -Bachelor's degree is
* Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state where
practicing is required. -
* Has a working knowledge of long-term care. -
* Current CPR certification as approved by American Heart
Association or American Red Cross is required. -
* Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing
and able to become First Aid certified.
* Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Registered Nurse is
preferred. - -
* Experience or continuing education in the care of elderly is
* All applicants must maintain a courteous and -professional manner
through interactions with others. - -
* Use a resident -and customer-focused approach to problem-solving
* Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn.
*Create your own story.*
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi,
we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been
about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of
you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both
residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining Vi
as an RN -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career
development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
*Bring life to your career*
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals
with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: rn, nursing, senior living, retirement, healthcare,
nurse, nursing home, geriatrics, skilled nursing, caring,
2500 Indigo Lane, Glenview, Illinois 60026
Keywords: Vi Living, Glenview , Registered Nurse Nights, Healthcare , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!