Company: Journey Care
Posted on: September 20, 2022
JourneyCare is growing and looking for a Full Time CNA! Make a
difference every day to patients and families coping with end of
life illness. Join our caring and compassionate team today!
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health,
dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid
holidays, 17 days off, and more!
NEW COMPETITIVE SALARY STRUCTURES!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Hospice CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) is a
paraprofessional member of the interdisciplinary group who works
under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various
services for a patient as necessary to meet the patients personal
needs and to promote comfort. The CNA is responsible for observing
the patient, reporting these observations, and documenting
observations and care performed.
Shift: Mon - Fri, 7am - 3pm
Geographic Territory: Evanston
* Must be certified with current CNA certification.
* Hospice experience preferred.
* Exhibits a caring attitude toward patients and families.
* Able to cope with stressful situations.
* Able to read and follow written instructions and document care
* Possesses current CPR certification.
* Able to lift 50 pounds.
* Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying
* Current CPR certification.
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order.
* Demonstrates excellent observation, problem-solving, verbal and
written communications; skills per competency checklist.
* Shows the ability to organize and prioritize workload
* Works indoors in patients' homes.
* May be required to work in undesirable areas.
Text 1574 to 505-806-1865 to Apply!
Keywords: Journey Care, Glenview , CNA, Healthcare , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!