Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: Journey Care
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Registered NurseJourneyCare is growing and looking for a Full
Time RN Case Manager! Make a difference every day to patients and
families coping with end of life illness. Join our caring and
compassionate team today!
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health,
dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid
holidays, 17 days off, and more!
NEW COMPETITIVE SALARY STRUCTURES!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager, will
report to the Patient Care Manager and is a member of the
Interdisciplinary Team. This role is responsible for delivering
professional nursing care to patients, by supporting and providing
initial and ongoing patient assessments, in accordance with the
established plan of care, attending physicians orders,
interdisciplinary team, state and federal requirements as well as
the Company policies and procedures.
Hours: Monday-Friday - 40 hours/week - Plus On-Call 1-2
Service Area(s): Arlington Heights, Prospect Heights, Wheeling
* Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
* Licensed as a registered nurse in the state of practice
* Must possess current CPR, First Aid Certification
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, family
members, visitors, agency personnel, and general public
* Must be knowledgeable of quality assessment and assurance
* Must pass completion of pre-employment health screening, drug
screen, background check where applicable by Federal and State
laws, company policies
Text 1660 to 847-416-8078 to Apply!
Keywords: Journey Care, Glenview , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!