Nursing Home Administrator - NHA
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation- Arlington Heights is
seeking a Nursing Home Administrator to lead our dedicated
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of
services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living,
post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home
health care and rehabilitation therapy.
As the Nursing Home Administrator - NHA, you lead the team in
making a difference in patients', family members', and employees'
Why you should consider the Nursing Home Administrator
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth
- Our organization is full of helpful, caring, and responsive
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental,
vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business-related activity for
this skilled nursing facility to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision
and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high-quality
provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through
implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
431 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Arlington
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field
required; Master?s degree preferred; NHA License as required by
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within
sub-acute or long-term care.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related
field required; Master's degree preferred. Job Specific
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Glenview , Nursing Home Administrator - NHA, Healthcare , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!