Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Vi Living
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's
100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate
your Nursing career with Vi. What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN As
a LPN you will be responsible for delivering care and services to
residents through the identification of resident needs and
implementing prescribed interventions along with evaluating
outcomes and conditions. This position performs personal care for
residents as needed and communicates and collaborates with other
members of the care team to resolve resident care problems, enhance
care delivery and participate in quality assessment and performance
improvement activities. Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to have graduated from a
School of Nursing for Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses.
- Current CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
certifications are required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing
and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Licensed
Practical/Vocation Nurse is preferred.
- Prior experience working with geriatric clients is
- Food handlers certification, where required.
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn. Create your
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi,
we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been
about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of
you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both
residents and your team, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as
a LPN -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals
with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: lpn, nursing, senior living, retirement, healthcare,
nurse, nursing home, geriatrics, helping, caring, assisted living,
dementia, Alzheimer's, hospiceLocation Address2500 Indigo Lane,
Glenview, Illinois 60026
Keywords: Vi Living, Glenview , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!