Staff Nurse, PACU, Days - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care
Company: Glenbrook Hospital
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Staff Nurse, PACU, DaysPosition Highlights:
* Position: Staff Nurse, PACU, Days
* Location: Glenbrook Hospital
* Full Time/Part Time: Part-Time
* Hours: Days
* Required Travel: Floating to NS Legacy Locations
What you will need:
* License: Current professional Nursing Licensure in the State of
* Education: BSN degree preferred
* Certification: BLS/CPR certification for the Healthcare Provider
* Experience: Minimum 1 year current hospital nursing experience
required; surgical floor experience preferred; ICU/Critical Care
telemetry strongly recommended
What you will do:
* Provide nursing care to all patient populations in the
* Utilize the nursing process in planning, implementing and
evaluating the patient plan of care
* Maintain regulatory compliance in individual practice
* Assume responsibility, accountability and authority for outcomes
of nursing care
* Guide and direct assigned unlicensed nursing personnel in
delivering patient care
* Positively contributing to safety outcomes and promoting high
quality patient experience
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated
healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching
Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in
Evanston, Ill., includes six award-winning hospitals - Evanston,
Glenbrook, Highland Park, Northwest Community Skokie, and Swedish.
NorthShore comprises three exemplary physician networks, totaling
more than 4,250 doctors across immediate, primary, specialty and
complex care; and 170 office locations and 35 immediate care
centers. NorthShore has an established reputation with more than
17,000 team members system-wide.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and
supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate
of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
NorthShore was the first health system in Illinois to receive
Magnet-- designation-the highest, most prestigious honor that
demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient
care. The system earned Magnet re-designation in 2019. When you
work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that
encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their
At NorthShore University HealthSystem, diversity, equity and
inclusion are at the core of our mission to support our team
members and patients - irrespective of race, ethnicity, age,
gender, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status. We believe that
by recognizing and embracing our differences we create an
organization that welcomes all to contribute and grow.
We invite all candidates to our team, as we continue to build on
the incredible value our diverse talent brings to our organization,
our community and our patients.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better
understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and
improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic
excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the
main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender
Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal
Keywords: Glenbrook Hospital, Glenview , Staff Nurse, PACU, Days - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care, Healthcare , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!