Nurse Specialist, Digestive Health - Gastroenterology, Medical Group - Gastroenterology
Company: Glenbrook Hospital
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Nurse Specialist, Digestive Health - Gastroenterology, Medical
* Position: Nurse Specialist, Gastroenterology - Medical Group
* Location: Evanston Hospital
* Full Time/Part Time: Full-Time (40 hours per week) Days
* Hours: Hours will be scheduled based on the need of the practice.
Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
* Required Travel: N/A
What you will need:
* License: Current professional Nursing Licensure in the State of
* Education: BSN required
* Certification: BLS/CPR certification for the Healthcare Provider
* Experience: 3 years of nursing experience in an office or
hospital setting required
What you will do:
* Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
* Implement and monitor patient care plans.
* Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as
* Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
* Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated
healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to
quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more
than 4.2 million residents across six northeast Illinois counties.
Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians
aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care
close to home across more than 300 ambulatory locations and eight
acute care hospitals - Edward (Naperville), Elmhurst, Evanston,
Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington
Heights) Skokie and Swedish (Chicago) - all recognized as Magnet
hospitals for nursing excellence. Located in Naperville, Linden
Oaks Behavioral Health, provides for the mental health needs of
area residents. For more information, visit NorthShore.org,
SwedishCovenant.org, NCH.org and EEHealth.org.
When you work for NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health, you will be
part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve
career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better
understand how NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health delivers on its
mission to "help everyone in our communities be their best".
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the core of who we are; being
there for our patients and each other with compassion, respect and
empathy. We believe that our strength resides in our differences
and in connecting our best to provide community-connected
healthcare for all.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender
Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal
Keywords: Glenbrook Hospital, Glenview , Nurse Specialist, Digestive Health - Gastroenterology, Medical Group - Gastroenterology, Healthcare , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!