Part-Time Concierge - Avidor Glenview
Posted on: November 17, 2022
The Concierge - SH organizes, coordinates, and implements
various resident services and programs and acts as an information
source to residents. This role also plays an integral part in the
sales process by working closely with the Community Manager and
Sales Consultant/s. This role does whatever is necessary to make
the selling process more effective and the move in process more
efficient. The Concierge - SH will assist with all aspects of sales
and marketing for the community. The Concierge - SH will contribute
to the success of the community sales team's achievement of year
end budgeted occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals.
- Greets prospects and residents as they enter the office/leasing
area, and ensure the comforts of prospects and
- visitors while they wait to speak with a team member.
- Answers phone calls, routes all calls to the appropriate team
member for assistance, and assists with completed
- service request call backs as necessary.
- Maintains the guest suite schedule to ensure proper payment and
cleanliness upon guest arrival and manages and
- coordinates the loading dock and/or elevator schedule for
move-ins and move-outs.
- Ensures clubhouse amenities are in tour condition prior to
leasing office opening each morning.
- Manages all package deliveries by documenting arrival
information and notifying residents of all package deliveries
- within 24 hours.
- Maintains tracking logs for equipment rentals, dry cleaning
services, and/or other services provided by the
- Assists the community team with scheduling, planning and
organizing resident activities and programs.
- Keeps detailed information on local area restaurants, shops,
delivery places, and other pertinent information that
- may be of interest to residents and maintains relationships and
contacts with concierge vendors.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time
team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in
addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may
participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are
also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits
from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Greystar, Glenview , Part-Time Concierge - Avidor Glenview, Hospitality & Tourism , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!