User Interface Developer
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The User Interface Developer is responsible for creating user
interfaces and workflows for SurePayroll's payroll application and
other family online products for web, mobile and tablet
* Works with designers to develop interfaces for SurePayroll's
online products that include applications for web, mobile and
* Defines and creates the workflow for the user experience and
style guide for our software products including coding standards,
page layout, navigation and data entry flow to ensure our product
is intuitive and easy to use.
* Develops prototypes and user interfaces based on design mockups
and delivers final front end assets in a format that's easy for
Software Developers to implement.
* Conducts and translates user-centric design research and
usability testing into optimized front end experiences for web,
mobile and tablet applications for online payroll and other
* Implements best practices for front end web development
leveraging industry standards to ensure customer satisfaction and
ease of usability.
* Works across various product lifecycle stages, from initial
definition to continuous enhancement to ensure consistency and
usability of the product.
* Partners with UX Designers, Business Systems Analysts, Software
Developers and Product Managers to translate product feature
requirements into front end web components and interfaces.
Keywords: Paychex, Glenview , User Interface Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!