Nuclear Med Tech
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Position: Nuclear Med Tech - Nuclear Medicine
- Location: Glenbrook Hospital
- Full Time/Part Time: Resource, per department need.
- Hours: Rotating hours, with shifts in the weekends. On-Call 2
times per month.
- Required Travel: May require to travel between hospital
What you will need:
- License: IEMA license required. Registered or Registry eligible
NMT (ARRT-NMRT or NMTCB).
- Education: Graduated from an accredited Nuclear Medicine
Technology program. AS, BA, or BS in Nuclear Medicine or related
- Certification: BLS/CPR Certification required.
- Skills: Proficient in Nuclear Medicine.
What you will do:
- Schedule and follow the EPIC workflow for all patient
- Survey, log, and assay all incoming and outgoing radioactive
- Report any equipment malfunctions to the clinical
- Calculate, prepare, and administer all tracers and patient
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated
healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching
Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in
Evanston, Ill., includes five hospitals - Evanston, Glenbrook,
Highland Park, Skokie and Swedish. NorthShore also includes a 900
physician multispecialty group practice, NorthShore Medical Group,
with more than 140 locations in the Chicagoland area. NorthShore
has an established reputation and employs over 10,500 people.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission
and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching
affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of
NorthShore was the first health system in Illinois to achieve
Magnet recognition-the highest, most prestigious honor that
demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient
care-something only achieved by 6% of hospitals nationwide. The
system earned Magnet re-designation in 2019. When you work for
NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its
employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better
understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and
improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic
excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the
main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender
Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal
Keywords: Northshore, Glenview , Nuclear Med Tech, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!