Company: North American
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Envoy Solutions is a diversified distribution company for
janitorial supply, packaging solutions, foodservice disposables and
specialty products. Based in Glenview, Ill., Envoy Solutions is the
parent company of North American Corporation, WAXIE Sanitary
Supply, Southeastern Paper Group and NVISION. Operating as the
nation's premier specialty distribution platform, Envoy Solutions
works to make buildings cleaner, people safer and operations more
productive, every day.
We are currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter with strong
sourcing skills to support our growing organization. The ideal
candidate will be an execution-focused, results-driven individual
with a track record of successful recruiting in a fast-paced growth
environment. There is a strong emphasis on sourcing your own
candidates in new and creative ways. As a frontline ambassador for
Envoy Solutions, you will enjoy great visibility and cultivate
strong customer relationships with both hiring managers and job
- Collaborate and work with department hiring managers to
understand the requirements of an individual search assignment and
develop a hiring strategy for each position.
- Proactively develop pipelines of both active and passive
candidates for searches through creative sourcing techniques.
Identify the appropriate combination of networking and other
cost-effective sourcing methods needed to achieve recruitment
- Screen, interview and prepare candidate slates, demonstrating
an ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high
- Manage candidates from application to potential hire, ensuring
timely communication with candidates regarding their status in the
- Post and maintain position(s) internally/externally via
Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS).
- Ensure applicants are being dispositioned and moved through the
ATS hiring process properly to ensure accurate applicant flow log
data for Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
compliance and AAP reporting.
- Provide training to management on employment laws, affirmative
action goals, interviewing, writing job descriptions and job
- Partner with Sr. Recruiting Manager, Director of Total Rewards,
Regional HR Directors on hiring rates, internal equity, and
position benchmarking for new positions that are created.
- Provide data and metrics whenever possible. This includes time
to fill reports, weekly recruiting reports, general statistics in
terms of starting wages, etc.
- Work with HR Team on affirmative action plan (AAP) goals and
recruiting strategies for local, diversity, and minority
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3-5 year of progressive recruitment experience within
a fast-paced, deadline driven corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to source passive candidates and develop
creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies on an ongoing
basis, including utilizing internet research, cold-calling, email
campaigns, and social media platforms as a means for generating
- Previous iCIMS Applicant Tracking System experience strongly
- Ability to effectively prioritize and communicate workload to
- Previous administrative experience required.
- Ability to retain confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Flexibility to an ever changing environment.
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with all levels
of the organization.
- Flexibility for occasional travel upon business needs.
This position offers a competitive starting salary and
comprehensive benefits program.
Envoy Solutions (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment
and employees eligible for employment without regard to race,
marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability,
sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by
law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants
and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the
performance of their essential job functions.
Keywords: North American, Glenview , Corporate Recruiter, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!