Company: Anthem Memory Care
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Thursday to Sunday
Schedule : 7:00AM to 3:30PM
GENERAL STATEMENT OF POSITION:
Under general supervision, performs a variety of
custodial/housekeeping duties for residents; sweeps, mops and uses
vacuum cleaners to clean floors; dusting, cleaning bathroom
fixtures and floors.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not
to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be
required and assigned.
- Know and understand the vision, purpose, values and goals of
Anthem Memory Care.
- Follows work schedules;
- Cleans bathrooms, including toilets, sinks, tubs, showers and
floors; replenishes paper supplies and soap as necessary;
- Cleans kitchen areas, including counter tops, floors,
appliances and sinks;
- Dusts and cleans desks and other furniture, doors, baseboards
and window sills;
- Sweeps, mops and vacuums floor surfaces and furniture; may spot
- Washes windows;
- Empties trash receptacles; may deposit recyclable material in
- May drive an electric cart or push a utility cart within the
- Takes note of safety concerns and needed repairs and reports to
- May change bed linens once weekly (or as necessary) for all
residential care apartments;
- May sweep around dining room tables in dining room after
breakfast and noon meal;
- Attends in-service training workshops and meetings as
- Conducts work tasks safely and in compliance with the
community's safety program;
- Provides effective and courteous service to all residents,
guests and coworkers;
- Promotes and protects the rights of all residents;
- Performs other related essential work as required.
- May, upon resident's absence, clean and disinfect room, bed,
furniture, bathroom, cabinets and clothes closet;
- Ensure that common areas are sanitized in accordance with
established infectious disease control policies and
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Ability to read, speak and understand English sufficiently to
follow directions and communicate with supervisor, co-workers and
residents; some housekeeping experience is desirable but not
essential, since on-the-job training will be provided.
CERTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Criminal record clearance or criminal record exemption, as
required by law
- Health evaluation to ensure ability to perform duties of the
position and the absence of any communicable disease, including
tuberculosis and CXR clearance.
Keywords: Anthem Memory Care, Glenview , Housekeeper, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!