Change Management Director
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Change Management Director, Multiple Systems ERP/Digital
This OCM Director role will lead the multi-year transformation
program. The ideal candidate has spent 5+ years in a Big 4
consulting firm, has experience delivering global ERP programs, and
experience around digital transformations. This is a perfect role
for a consulting road warrior who wants the same challenging work,
but at home in the Chicago area.
The Director, Change Management will play a critical role in
building change capability and organizational resiliency in our
global organization, coaching business leaders on change management
strategies, and providing change management leadership for our
global business process and technology transformation. The director
will be able to link practical change management practices to
driving project ROI and achieving company strategy.
Through regular interaction with key business leaders, the
director will assess, develop and implement change management
strategies and plans that ready the organization for change by
minimizing employee resistance and business disruption, maximizing
employee engagement, and driving faster adoption of the changes
impacting employees in the organization. This role will lead
multiple teams across multiple tracks. This role will be a
thought-leader and advocate for the global Change Management Office
(CMO). Additionally, the director will play a key role in
professionalizing the internal global Change Management capability
for WESCO | Anixter and modeling change management best
- Collaborating with WESCO | Anixter's consulting partner to lead
the change management and training efforts associated with our
enterprise business process and technology transformation.
- Applying WESCO | Anixter's change management approach and
methodology for both the process and people side of change related
to business process, technology, culture, and M&A efforts.
- Contributing hands-on leadership and guiding the work of other
change management practitioners.
- Developing business change strategies and executing
project-based change deliverables for key initiatives including
visioning, stakeholder engagement, change risk and readiness
assessment, communications, organizational impact analysis,
alignment and transition, and sustainability.
- Articulating the change, identifying stakeholders, assessing
the impact, and communicating to the organization.
- Developing a change management strategy based on understanding
the details of the organization and the groups (stakeholders) being
- Proactively identifying potential people risks and anticipating
resistance; developing specific plans to mitigate or address
- Developing an actionable and targeted organizational alignment
plan for sponsor and stakeholder management which includes
communication, coaching, education and resistance management.
- Supporting the execution of plans by managers and business
- Providing active and visible coaching to leaders who are change
- Creating and enabling reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations
- Creating and managing measurement systems to track adoption,
utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
- Identifying, managing and resolving resistance and performance
gaps; developing and implementing corrective actions.
- Working with project teams to integrate change management
activities into the overall project plan.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of Change Management experience required; 5+ of which
will be as a part of a consulting organization.
- Experience as an internal consultant in a corporate
environment, a plus.
- Experience in sales and distribution, a plus.
- Master's Degree in Business, Communications, Leadership,
Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Human Resources or related
discipline from accredited university.
- Prosci Change Management professional certification preferred;
others are a plus
- Lean Six Sigma and PMP certification a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A solid understanding of how people experience change and the
psychology of change.
- Expert knowledge in change management principles and
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or
- Experience with large-scale organizational change effort.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and
phases of the project lifecycle.
- Complex program, project and change management expertise with a
proven record of success.
- Ability to integrate global, typically complex projects and
- Demonstrate a balance between a strategic enterprise view,
planning high-level work processes, and deploying day-to-day
practical change management tactics.
Click here to apply online
Keywords: Anixter, Glenview , Change Management Director, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!