MA needed at GVHC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Position: Medical Assistant, GV Health Center Admin
- Location: Glenview, IL
- Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
- Hours: Monday-Friday, rotating hours, in addition to rotating
- Required Travel: N/A
What you will need:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent work experience is
required. Graduate of an accredited medical assisting program is
preferred, but not required.
- Certification: CPR certification required. Medical Assistant
Certification (AMT or AAMA) is preferred, but not required.
Experience: One year of work experience required, previous
experience working in a medical office (or related field) is
preferred. On the job training is provided for those who do not
have previous medical assistant training or experience.
What you will do:
- Greet patients and escort them to exam room
- Document vital signs, allergies, medications and reason for
- Perform basic vitals such as blood pressure, height and
- Provide front office support as needed
- Phlebotomy and giving injections varies based on the
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated
healthcare delivery system consistently ranked a Top 15 Major
Teaching Hospital in the U.S. Headquartered in Evanston, Illinois,
NorthShore comprises five hospitals (Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland
Park, Skokie and Swedish), 140 Medical Group and Specialty Care
offices, and more than 3,000 physicians, serving over 635,000
patients. The organization supports academics and research as the
principal teaching affiliate for the University of Chicago Pritzker
School of Medicine. Recognized for nursing excellence, NorthShore
is a Magnet designated organization--the first system in Illinois
to receive this prestigious honor. NorthShore has an established
reputation and employs over 12,500 people.
When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an
organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals
and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better
understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and
improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic
excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the
main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender
Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal
Keywords: Northshore, Glenview , MA needed at GVHC, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!