Director Business Development National Accounts Jan/San
Company: North American
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Envoy Solutions is a diversified distribution company for
janitorial supply, packaging solutions, foodservice disposables and
specialty products. Based in Glenview, Ill., Envoy Solutions is the
parent company of North American Corporation, WAXIE Sanitary
Supply, Southeastern Paper Group and NVISION. Operating as the
nation's premier specialty distribution platform, Envoy Solutions
works to make buildings cleaner, people safer and operations more
productive, every day.
The purpose of this position is to drive revenue by pursuing new
Facility business opportunities and closing enterprise deals with
large corporations. We are looking for a top performing business
development professional with experience navigating complex Fortune
- Drive new and significant revenue growth by creating strategic
and tactical plans to uncover and close new business opportunities
for the company.
- Sell through your network of contacts and developing new
- Identifying, building, and managing relationships with key
C-level executives at major-account clients in order to create
selling opportunities; infiltrating and influencing decision makers
at the highest level.
- Developing and maintaining an expert level knowledge of North
American's strategic solutions and market differentiators in order
to identify how the company can help clients achieve business
- Creating and delivering compelling, customized presentations to
address core business issues and solutions of existing and
- Working across company branches to implement and develop new
- Partnering closely with the VP of Enterprise Sales and engaging
in contract negotiations, dispute resolutions and profit
- Assisting in the creation, implementation, and management of
complex procurement solutions.
- Staying current on industry trends affecting existing and
prospected clients in order to provide strategic insight to their
- Cultivating and managing a healthy pipeline to meet aggressive
- Ultimately identifying and closing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preference is for a Business or
Professional Selling degree, MBA a plus.
- 10+ years of professional experience in, leading client
relationships, and driving new business.
- Experience working in or successfully selling into the
Facilities Supplies domain is preferred.
- Proven track record of negotiating and closing enterprise deals
with C-level management in major corporations with recent
- Possesses the ability to work their way through long and
multi-faceted sales cycles.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business
- Ability to solve complex client issues.
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to present to
mixed audiences and varied levels.
- Dynamic, motivating, and relationship-driven management
approach, along with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiating skills and business judgment.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously
hit goals and succeed.
- Self-starter with positive attitude, strong work ethic and
passion for winning.
This position offers a competitive starting salary and
comprehensive benefits program.
Envoy Solutions (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment
and employees eligible for employment without regard to race,
marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability,
sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by
law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants
and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the
performance of their essential job functions.
Keywords: North American, Glenview , Director Business Development National Accounts Jan/San, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!