Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Magnaflux, a division of Illinois Tool Works (Fortune 250), is a
leading worldwide supplier of magnetic particle, dye penetrant
inspection equipment and associated chemical products used for
applications within the Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Energy
With over 85 years in the industry, Magnaflux offers employees a
competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including
medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with immediate company
match, and much more!
- Ensure all fixed asset, cash, and other accrual transactions
are properly recorded in accordance with corporate policy,
procedures and GAAP.
- Process all payments including checks, ACH, wire, PCard and
T&E expense reimbursements within deadlines and proper
- Manage Vendor accounts, ensuring bank account and customer
contact information is up to date.
- Reconcile and process intercompany payments through the netting
- Reconcile freight invoices, third party freight Exception and
Remittance reports and prepare monthly freight analysis.
- Record monthly journal entries and prepare all account
reconciliations relating to accounts payable, accruals, cash,
pre-paids and fixed assets.
- Review departmental reports on a monthly basis to ensure
expenses are recorded properly.
- Prepare Year End reports, including Annual Transaction
- Occasional travel (
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3 years relevant accounting experience.
- Proficient in mathematical skills pertaining to financial and
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondences, and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
employees and customers.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an
applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access the online application
system process due to your disability, please click here for
information on how to contact us directly.by Jobble
Keywords: Magnaflux, Glenview , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!