IT Service Desk Specialist
Posted on: May 2, 2022
- Respond to inbound technical calls and helpdesk tickets in an
efficient, courteous, and knowledgeable manner.
- Ensure that all calls taken have been resolved and if not
resolved, ensure escalation has been done and the associate has
- Proactively determine ways to improve support/service and
reduce the number of inbound calls.
- Maintain an open line of communication regarding events,
outstanding issues, and client follow-up.
- Assist with installation and/or upgrade of software and
- Resolve problems by gathering information, determining the
customers' needs, and conducting research to find a correct
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of a wide range of
applications and systems.
- Rebuild workstations when required to resolve support
- Maintain documentation for the calls received and job function
- Administer Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange User Accounts,
Computers, Resource Rooms, and Cisco phone users. Education
- Requires Associate's degree or 2 or more years of related
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2008, Microsoft Server 2012R2,
and Active Directory preferred.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office
2013, and Microsoft Office 2016. Qualifications Knowledge of:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Hardware and software programs
- Mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android, etc.) Ability to:
- Maintain confidentiality of Bank and customer information
- Take independent action within established options and develops
new procedures and approaches to problems when necessary
- Analyze assignments based on a wide knowledge of many factors
where application of advanced or technical concepts are
- Maintain visual attention and mental concentration for extended
periods of time
- Perform duties and make decisions with patience and tact under
frequent time pressures
- Frequently lift and carry computer equipment with the average
of 20 pounds Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our
teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
candidate pool. Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for
Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic
information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status,
military status, veterans status, citizenship status, disability,
order of protection or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: Busey, Glenview , IT Service Desk Specialist, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!