Company: Vi Living
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's
100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate
your Staffing Coordinator career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Staffing Coordinator
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for managing schedules and
shift vacancies in Skilled Nursing, Memory Support, and Assisted
Living ensuring all shifts are covered based on schedule/census due
to call-ins, scheduled vacations and other issues as they arise. In
addition, this position coordinates Central Supply conducting
research, obtaining pricing information, ordering, receiving and
storing supplies. Participates in quality assessment and
performance improvement activities. Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to have one year of staffing
experience using a scheduling software system.
- Familiarity with scheduling nursing shifts is preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication, organization and
interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and
adapt to changing conditions.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required.
- CNA a plus Create your own story. There's a reason you chose
healthcare as your life's work. At Vi, we'd like to help you
rediscover it. For you, it's always been about people. If there's a
part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with
both residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining
Vi as a Staff Development Coordinator -- in a place like no other
with people like no other. Bring life to your career Equal
Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity Key Tags: staffing
coordinator, senior living, healthcare, nursing home, hospice,
assistant living Location Address2500 Indigo Lane, Glenview,
Keywords: Vi Living, Glenview , Scheduling Coordinator, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!