Universal Banker III - Greenwood/Glenview
Posted on: August 3, 2022
- Monday - Friday 8:15am-5:15pm; Saturday Rotation 8:15am-1:15pm.
Hours May Vary.WHAT YOU'LL DOThe Universal Banker is responsible
for making referrals and selling all bank products and services to
customers and non-customers in a needs-based manner to fully meet
all their financial needs. In addition, efficiently process daily
transactions for customers while providing excellent customer
service.WHAT YOU'LL BRINGDuties:
- Identify customers' and non-customers' financial needs and sell
all appropriate products and services.
- Service customer's accounts as needed and proactively
communicate with customers to ensure their financial needs are
- Identify needs-based opportunities and make sales referrals to
all areas of the corporation to meet customers' financial
- Perform basic teller transactions.
- Make referrals to Bankers.
- Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Scan work for image branch capture.
- Identify customers' and non-customers' lending needs and
educate on lending products to determine the best solution to meet
- Act as an on-the-job coach to new Universal Bankers and
Tellers; ensuring that they have a guide for their first 60 hours/2
weeks within the Service Center
- In concert with Service Center leadership, Small Business
Bankers and the Private Client team, cross-sell a full range of
banking services and products to present and potential
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic math and accounting functions
- Will need to understand the basic tenets of lending and
assessing a customer's financial needsAbility to:
- Accurately count money
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Lift 50 pounds
- Will be able to explain products and services to current and
- In concert with Service Center leadership and other LOB, Level
III will participate in cross-sellingEDUCATION & TRAINING
- Requires a High School diploma.
- Requires previous banking and/or sales experience.
- Pursuant to the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage
Licensing Act ("SAFE Act"), all Universal Bankers (if lending) are
required to maintain current registration with the Nationwide
Mortgage Licensing System & Registry ("NMLS"). If such registration
is not active as of the hire date, the Universal Banker must
immediately attain active registration upon employment. Universal
Bankers who fail to maintain an active and current registration
will be unable to lend and may be subject to disciplinary action,
up to and including termination of employment.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Lending experience preferred.
- 2 years of banking experience with lending responsibilities
- 1 year of previous training and/or combination of mentorship,
military or management experience required Busey believes that
diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our
success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain
the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.Equal
Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender
identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans
status, citizenship status, disability, order of protection or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit
Keywords: Busey, Glenview , Universal Banker III - Greenwood/Glenview, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!