Registered Nurse Part Time Every Other Weekend Shifts
Company: Vi Living
Posted on: November 17, 2022
This position is eligible for aSign On Bonus $1250!! Starting
pay of $38 per hour (depends on experience)! We have positions for
Part-Time Day or Evening Shifts EVERY OTHER WEEKEND! Vi is
recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best
Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your
Nursing career with Vi. What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Registered Nurse - RN As an RN
you will be responsible for providing superior care to assigned
residents, to include assessment, diagnosis, outcome
identification, planning, implementation, evaluation of
administered treatments and quality assurance / performance
improvement activities. This essential role also involves the
supervision of several talented staff members as well as
establishing relationships with the resident, family and other
members of the health care team.Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to be graduates from an
accredited school of nursing.Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state
where practicing is required.
- Has a working knowledge of long-term care.
- Current CPR certification as approved by American Heart
Association or American Red Cross is required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing
and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Registered Nurse is
- Experience or continuing education in the care of elderly is
- All applicants must maintain a courteous andprofessional manner
through interactions with others.
- Use a residentand customer-focused approach to problem-solving
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn. Create your
own story. There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's
work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's
always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's
a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with
both residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining
Vi as an RN -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career
development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career Equal Opportunity
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: rn, nursing, senior living, retirement, healthcare,
nurse, nursing home, geriatrics, skilled nursing, caring,
Compensation: $38+ per hourLocation Address
2500 Indigo Lane, Glenview, Illinois 60026
Keywords: Vi Living, Glenview , Registered Nurse Part Time Every Other Weekend Shifts, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!