Certified Nursing Assistant (New Rates & Daily Pay)
Company: Elevate Care Abington
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Join the Elevate Care Abingtonfamily ! With competitive wages,
flexible scheduling, medical benefits. We invite you to join our
dedicated team! Whether you are looking for Full-Time, Part-Time,
or PRN, we offer tailored employment solutions that meet your
needs. Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) looking for a
great career opportunity or a new CNA looking to gain invaluable
experience? Rates: Our Payrates are exactly what youre looking for,
They range from $16.25 - $22.75. There is an add on of $2.00 per
hour + regular rate. Flexible SchedulesDay/Night; F/T; P/T; Per
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Competitive wage
- OT Available
- Affordable Health Plan (Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- We provide your PPE.
- Meaningful and rewarding work environment Description: The
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for providing
resident care and support in all activities of daily living and
ensures the health, welfare and safety of all residents.
Responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Maintain resident stability by checking vital signs and weight,
recording intake and output information.
- Provide for resident comfort by utilizing resources and
materials; answering call lights and requests; reporting
observations of the residents to the nursing supervisor.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and
- Protect privacy and dignity by keeping patient information
confidential; comply with HIPAA guidelines and related laws.
- Adhere to professional standards, company policies and
procedures, and all federal, state, and local requirements,
including JCAHO standards, when applicable
- Maintain a safe environment for your patient.
- Clinical Management of your patient. Qualifications for
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Current Nursing License in good standing
- Current CPR certification (Preferred)
- Must have proof of Covid-19 vaccination (Religious and/or
Health Exemptions May be Available for Qualifying Employees)
Apply today for immediate consideration! YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW!
Keywords: Elevate Care Abington, Glenview , Certified Nursing Assistant (New Rates & Daily Pay), Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!