RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice - PRN
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ProMedica Hospice formerly Heartland Hospice is searching for a PRN
RN to assist with visits. We have available hours during the
weekdays, weekends and nights. Flexible schedule and supportive
The RN - Registered Visit Nurse (hospice) position is a nurse who
administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional
nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family
and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed
in accordance with the physician's orders and under the direction
and supervision of the Clinical
Manager and the Case Manager.
RN - Registered Visit Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patient's plan of
care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their
individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis,
care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and
the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and
- Assesses & evaluates patient's level of care, needs and
- Assesses the patient's response to the Plan of Care and
recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals
providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelines
RN - Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while
having fulfilling work with a purpose!4650 - ProMedica Hospice -
Serving North Chicagoland, Illinois
4650 - ProMedica Hospice - Serving North Chicagoland, Illinois
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good
standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within
the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or
Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT
Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
Job Specific Details:
Flexible PRN nursing role assisting with visits. Tell us your
schedule and we will see if we can work with it.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Glenview , RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice - PRN, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!