People Analytics Lead
Posted on: May 28, 2023
People Analytics LeadUlines Human Resources team works hard to
find and retain the best talent. As People Analytics Lead, you will
track our current talent lineup, work with managers to identify
skill deficits and forecast future needs for our growing company!
- Oversee analytics initiatives for assessing Ulines workforce
strategy including staffing, recruitment, retention, financial
budgeting, employee activity, etc.
- Manage, train and develop workforce planning team and
- Collaborate with management to identify areas for assessment,
reporting and / or automation to facilitate informed business
- Handle advanced position management inquiries and issues in
Workday. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree in HR, business or related field.
- 5+ years of analytics or human resources experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Workday experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team or cross-functional
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. Work
- Corporate Headquarters
- 12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we
are looking for good people who share our passion. About UlineUline
is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13
locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as
a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-JP1#CORP(#IN-PPHR)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Glenview , People Analytics Lead, Other , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...