Corporate Driver - Waukegan/Glenview
Posted on: November 16, 2021
****This is an on-call/part time role**** WHAT YOU'LL DO The
Corporate Driver is responsible for transporting executive level
personnel to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe and
efficient manner. WHAT YOU'LL BRING Duties:
- Transport Executive level personnel to and from destinations in
a comfortable, safe and efficient manner.
- Prepare, receive and provide appropriate documentation for the
delivery and/or pick-up of passengers.
- Consult maps or navigation devices for desired routes.
- Advise passengers of potential delays due to traffic or
construction; adjust route when possible to meet arrival time.
- Maintain company vehicle directly or indirectly through a third
party to ensure cleanliness and safe mechanical conditions.
- Maintain travel logs to include mileage, locations, travel
time, work hours, vehicle service entries and receipts.
- Loan/unload cargo and luggage for passengers.
- Other duties as assigned. Knowledge of:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- General vehicle maintenance Ability to:
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy regarding all matters
- Follow instructions and/or requests
- Understand maps, driving directions, GPS, etc.
- Maintain visual attention and mental concentration for extended
periods of time
- Work on-call hours (days, evenings, occasional weekend day)
EDUCATION & TRAINING Requires High School diploma. Requires valid
driver's license and clean driving record. Requires 1 or more years
of professional driving experience. Requires knowledge of Microsoft
Office Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our
teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
candidate pool. Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for
Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic
information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status,
military status, veterans status, citizenship status, disability,
order of protection or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: Busey, Glenview , Corporate Driver - Waukegan/Glenview, Professions , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!