Class A CDL - Intermodal truck driver - 4 day work schedule
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $75,000 - $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,130-$1,380 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 230587Overview
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 90% no-touch freight that is 50% drop-and-hook.
- Drive a tractor from Schneider's pool of 150+ day
cabs. No assigned trucks.
- Drive in and out of railyards within IA, IL, IN, MI and WI. Pay
and bonus potential
- Hourly pay and load pay.
- Earn at least $720 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago, IL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time - 100% company-owned chassis reduce time at
the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment - Day cabs and sleeper trucks come with automated
transmissions and average 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Leaders and dispatch provide 24/7/365
operational and maintenance support. Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 3000PI204166512
Keywords: Schneider, Glenview , Class A CDL - Intermodal truck driver - 4 day work schedule, Professions , Gary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...