ERP Business Process Lead - Sales and Order Manage
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Requisition Number: CPP00-2019-024
Job Title: ERP Business Process Lead - Sales and Order Manage
State: IL ERP Business Process Lead - Sales and Order Manage
Position Title: ERP Business Process Leader - Sales and Order
Management Department: Signode IT Reports to: NA Regional IT
Director & NA Business Process Owners Accountable to: Global IT
Director - ERP & Business Systems Job Summary: The ERP Business
Process Leader provides business expertise for the named business
function(s). In partnership with Business Owners, this role will
lead design of new "future state" processes leveraging industry
best practice processes and ERP system capabilities needed to
optimize business results. This includes understanding of existing
business processes, defining requirements for continued
optimization and future changes, evaluating gaps and working with
ERP consultants to find solutions. Qualifications/Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree with business, computer science,
information systems, business analysis or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following business
functions, including typical automation requirements and
interactions across other business processes and functional areas:
- Logistics (incl. Warehouse Management)
- Manufacturing company and decentralized business model
- 5+ Years demonstrated experience implementing Microsoft
Dynamics AX. Including 4+ of them AX2012.
- At least 2 full life cycle projects experience in this
- Demonstrated experience in process analysis and mapping of
assigned process area
- Demonstrated success in working as part of a global team Key
- Lead and facilitate the definition and implementation of an
optimum end to end process, data and KPIs leveraging industry best
practices and ERP systems solution for the specified process area.
- Provide functional expertise and guide solution design to
ensure successful and planned business outcomes.
- Conduct workshops and work with Business Function Leads and/or
representatives from other areas to ensure seamless integration
with their processes.
- Collaborates with other functional team members to develop
common / global processes where possible, while ensuring regional
and local needs are also met.
- Identify software gaps, evaluate and provides alternative
solution and recommendations and works with business owners and
team members to determine satisfactory approach.
- Lead and facilitate the delivery of Project Deliverables
required to ensure an effectively functioning ERP system.
- Lead development, review and approval of requirements for the
- Lead development, review and approval of reporting, KPIs, and
- Participates in development of requirements for legacy ERP
conversion to the new system, including data mapping. Working
closely with the data team to ensure that requirements are
- Supports data quality/cleansing efforts.
- Participates in the analysis and design of any necessary
modification; works closely with development team members on
development, testing and implementation of the necessary
- Leads requirements documentation, development of testing plans
and scenarios, test execution and results tracking. Ensuring that
all aspects of system functions are fully tested through all
- Participates in the development and documentation of security
requirements for all users.
- Assist with ensuring business units are ready for ERP systems
- Leads training requirements definition, authoring and
- Works with the Change Management team and functional team
members to develop comprehensive change management plan including
- Work in collaboration with business owners and leaders to
provide ongoing review and support of ERP processes to ensure
business units maintain and improve use of the delivered business
- Conduct post implementation audits
- Continue to identify optimization opportunities for processes
and systems usage
- Support issue / incident resolution
- Provide support for assessment and requirements for business
- Keep current with knowledge and expertise critical for success;
attend training sessions, workshops, and other learning
opportunities to increase related knowledge and other applicable
skills (e.g. documentation, test case development, change
management, communication or leadership). Personal Attributes:
- Is an information seeker & problem solver
- Able to think and analyze abstractly, in the future state
- Is logical and creative; can extrapolate from learning to
- Is visionary enough to understand where the company wants to go
and how their work can contribute to accomplishing the future
- Ability and desire to test assumptions
- Action-oriented and produces results
- Has a thorough approach to work assignments and solid
- A strong leader willing to stand up for their beliefs, but open
to alternative viewpoints
- Is encouraging to others
- Seen as an excellent coach or utility player We are an Equal
Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in
hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental
disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact us by email at
HRRecruiting@signode.com and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded
to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay
Transparency Statement .
Keywords: Signode, Glenview , ERP Business Process Lead - Sales and Order Manage, Sales , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!