Company: Andersen Corporation
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Location: Glenview, IL
Renewal by Andersen
Description & Requirements
Renewal by Andersen (RbA) has an exciting opportunity to join a
winning, competitive team of Sales Consultants in our Chicago and
NW Indiana (Illinois/Indiana border) market! As a Sales Consultant
with RbA, you will be surrounded by a highly energized team who is
passionate about enriching the lives of our homeowners!
We are looking for talented Sales Consultants who can help fuel our
dynamic growth through a customer-focused, consultative selling
experience. As a Sales Consultant, we want you to have the ability
to build rapport with customers through a superior homeowner
experience while displaying drive and motivation for top
Our Sales Consultants are responsible for conducting in-home
consultations with homeowners, providing estimates, sales
solutions, and custom design options for their replacement
Why Sales at Renewal by Andersen is DIFFERENT:
Premium Products and Service
- We are known for excellent craftmanship, top-notch service, and
- No cold calling! Your leads are pre-set and pre-qualified.
- Our compensation plans reward solid performance with the
opportunity for performance bonuses.
- Compensation averages between $150,000-300,000!
Learning & Development
- We offer 12 weeks of PAID TRAINING to ensure your success
($1,000/week)! Our Sales Managers coach to build the skills and
confidence you need to get the results you strive for!
- Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to
the promise that everyone benefits from their association with
Andersen. We're committed to making a difference through
challenging ourselves each day, recognizing, and rewarding success,
taking pride in our work, and honoring a legacy built on doing the
- We offer a competitive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, 401(k), and profit sharing.
Qualifications - External
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- 2+ years of in-home or outside sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many
evenings and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, national
origin, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Top Workplace 2021 by Chicago Tribune!!
Keywords: Andersen Corporation, Glenview , Sales Consultant, Sales , Glenview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!